Terms of Service
1. By using this Website Freetic.org as a User and by using your CPU to generate Free Tickets you fully agree to the following Terms of Service.
2. The Website gives vouchers with the value of tickets to its users for running an in-browser miner. Each ticket is a chance to win a prize and can be used only once.
3. The competitions are made in coolswip.com, it means you have to agree their terms and conditions in order to participate.
4. If is not legal in your country to use any of our services, you can not use it.
5. The website uses a third-party service provider Coinhive which takes 30% commission for providing the in-browser mining solution.
6. The winner is randomly selected using the CoolSwip.com technology.
7. Users are allowed to mine on multiple devices at the same time.
8. The Website reserves a right to terminate any competition at any time for any reason.
9. The Website is not liable for any faults or damages while using this service. Use this Website at your own risk.
10. We are not responsible for damages to you, your servers, your users or your users' hardware caused directly or indirectly by Freetic.org
11. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
12. You must not use this website or services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorism or any other type of illegal activity of any sort. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities.
13. Every 30 minutes we verify the price of the cryptocurrency you are mining to recalculate the total number of tickets necessary to finish the competition and pick the winner. The amount of the voucher that you generate may vary depending on the price of the cryptocurrency at the moment you mine.
14. You must give accurate information in your account in coolswip.com in order to contact you. After the winner ticket is chosen, the winner is contacted by email and phone. In order to verify the identity, an ID or Passport picture may be required. If the winner can not be contacted within 10 days after the end of the competition, the prize will be raffled between the others participants.
15. Freetic.org reserves the right to request identification information (such as driver’s license, identity card, invoices, Government issued photographic identification, utility bills, residential certificate, signed certification of cohabitation, or similar, banking information) depending on the prize or the amounts you won through our service or for any apparent suspicious activity. In certain cases, notarization of certain documents (including apostille) may be requested. Transactions may be frozen until the identity check has been considered satisfactory by Freetic.org as required by applicable money laundering laws. Freetic.org may request additional identification information at any time at the request of any competent authority or by application of any applicable law or regulation. Freetic.org may also make enquiries using third parties to verify your identity and/or your account details. You have to provide accurate and real information in order to get the prize you won.
16. The prizes are sent to the winners within 60 days after the winner is selected. Depending on the geographic location of the winner, some extra costs related to the shipment of the product could be applied.
17. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the prizes or payments you receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Freetic.org is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
18. Some products could be updated by a more recent version if there is one and if this new version meets the main quality characteristics of the previous product.
19. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Third party links and resources on our website where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
20. We may use third-party service providers in the provision of parts of our services, including our technology and partners. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Freetic.org’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Freetic.org’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Freetic.org.
21. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Freetic.org in relation to your use of this website and services and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website and our services. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms, we do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, promises, assurances, warranties, representations or understandings (whether oral or written, and whether made innocently or negligently) made by or on behalf of the other that are not set out in these terms.
22. We each agree that we shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in these terms, save that nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
23. The Website reserves the right to change or update the Terms of Service.
BY BUYING HASHING POWER OR CPU POWER ON OUR SERVICES, YOUR ORDERS, USE OF, AND ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SITES AND CONTENT ARE SUBJECT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOUR ORDER OF, ACCEPTANCE OF, USE OF, AND/OR ACCESS TO, THE PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SITES AND/OR CONTENT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT ORDER, USE OR ACCESS ANY PRODUCT, PRODUCT SITES OR CONTENT, OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT SITES, OR CONTENT.
You understand that Freetic.org Services, blockchain technology, Monero, Bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrencies, proof of work concept and other associated and related technologies are relatively new and outside of Freetic’s control. You acknowledge that there are major risks associated with these technologies. In addition to the risks disclosed below, there are risks that Freetic cannot foresee and it is unreasonable to believe that such risk could have been foreseeable. The performance of Freetic’s obligation under these Terms will terminate if market or technology circumstances change to such an extent that (a) these Terms clearly no longer comply with Freetic’s expectations, (b) it would be unjust to enforce Freetic’s obligations in the general opinion or (c) Freetic’s obligation becomes impossible.
You acknowledge that there is risk associated with future legislation which may restrict, limit or prohibit certain aspects of blockchain technology which may result also in restriction, limitation or prohibition of Freetic Services and that you have been fully informed and warned about it.
You acknowledge that there is risk associated with the cryptocurrencies which are used as payment method and that you have been fully informed and warned about it. Cryptocurrencies are prone to, but not limited to, value volatility, transaction costs and times uncertainty, lack of liquidity, availability, regulatory restrictions, policy changes and security risks. It means that the total amount of Free Tickets that your Hashing Power Plan or CPU Power Plan has produced by calculating hashes with a very heavy computing algorithm today, could be more or could be less tomorrow depending on the Monero market price and the Monero blockchain difficulty.
Acknowledgements: Freetic is not affiliated with any of the payment services listed in our website and takes no responsibility for a particular service to not fulfill your demands or expectations. Please choose from the payment method services listed here at your own risk and judgment.
Acceptance of this Agreement
By accepting this agreement, you are agreeing to each provision of the agreement. Therefore, you have to read the agreement.
The Agreement establishes legal terms and conditions between us on the behalf of which we sell services (explained below) and on the website too.
In this Agreement, ‘your’ or ‘you’ refers to the client or customer that agrees to terms and conditions of the Agreement. ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to Freetic services and products.
This Agreement will apply to every service mentioned below. Kindly read the agreement carefully and understand it before availing any services from the website. Kindly note that when you buy a service from Freetic, you agree with this agreement and other documents that are referred here. Kindly execute the Agreement by using any of our services on the website or buying any of our Cloud Mining Plans. If you do not agree with terms and conditions of the Agreement, you will not be able to avail any service or access the portal of our existing services.
At the time of purchasing services, kindly refer to the current version of the Agreement that is available on the website in order to ensure that you understand each term and condition that will apply at the time of mining.
Agreement is in the English language.
When you buy any of our In Cloud Mining Plans, Hashing Power Plans or CPU Power Plans for a certain amount of time, you accept the Mining Contract or Hashing Power Leasing in order to provide you the mining services. At the time of our mining services, we will allocate some part of Mining Hardware that will be equal to cryptocurrency mining computational power in order to mine Monero and automatically convert the coins generated into a Vouchers sent to you by email. The Vouchers can only be used in our competitions in the form of Free Tickets. Our services do not sell hashing power to produce earnings in any cryptocurrency. Our services do not sell any tickets.
Because of the volatility of the Monero cryptocurrency and the adjustment of the Monero blockchain difficulty, the Voucher you receive could contain different amount of participating Tickets at the moment you will use it.
Hashing Power Leasing
We lease the hashing power using approved mining hardware in order to provide mining services to you and other users. You acknowledge that by executing this Agreement, reserving a Mining Contract and accessing our website, you are undertaking cryptocurrency mining on your behalf only, for your own benefit, and at your own risk. At the time of allocation of the Mining Contract Capacity, we will make use of reasonable efforts in order to lease Hashing Power on your behalf, partially on the behalf of other users and ourselves. We will retain for our own benefit the portion of the total Mining Hardware not allocated through Mining Contracts. Due to the variable exchange rate and the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, we can not make refunds.
Mining Hardware using cloud mining will mine Monero by utilizing hashing power. The Monero produced by the mining hardware (‘Product’) will be collected by us centrally, and we will distribute equal portion or amount of the Product to users (“Customer Portion”) in the form of Vouchers per the Mining Contract Capacity that is allocated under valid Mining Contracts filled by users. Those Vouchers can be used as Free Tickets to participate in all our competitions or one specific competition. During the effectiveness period of Mining, we will assume all Maintenance Fees.
Use of the Site
Your use of the Site is governed by this Agreement as posted on the website from time to time. Please take the time to read these and check regularly in order to stay updated, as they include important terms which apply to you.
PRICE OF SERVICES
Price for Services will be as quoted on the Site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Services are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. The amount of the Voucher and consequently the amount of Free Tickets you get per Mining Plan, vary every 30 minutes depending in the price of Monero and the mining difficulty of the Monero Blockchain.
Prices for our Services may change from time to time.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Restrictions on Use. You will not use our Services or the content or information delivered through our Services to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity for any illegal, fraudulent, unauthorized or improper purpose. You will comply with all applicable constitutions, laws, ordinances, principles of common law, codes, regulations, statutes or treaties and all applicable orders, rulings, instructions, requirements, directives or requests of any courts, regulators or other governmental authorities (“Law”) in connection with your use of our Services.
“Technology” means our or our Suppliers’ computer programs, literary works, audiovisual works, all other original works of expression, methods, apparatus and processes that we publish, distribute, use or otherwise exploit to facilitate your use of our Services, and includes without limitation our Software, software tools, user interface designs, and any derivatives, improvements, enhancements or extensions thereof developed or provided by us or our Suppliers and used in the provision of our Services.
This Agreement does not transfer to you any ownership or proprietary rights in the Technology or any work or any part thereof, and all right, title and interest in and to the Technology will remain solely with us or our Suppliers. You are not purchasing title to any Technology. If you are approved to use our Services, you are permitted to use Our Technology only as enabled and attended through your use at the Site and only during the Term. That permission is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services in the manner permitted by this Agreement. Your rights under this Agreement are not transferable to any other person absent our prior express written consent.
You will not copy Technology or use Technology independently other than as set forth above, and we grant you no license, whether express or implied, in any copyright, patent or any other intellectual property rights embodied in Technology.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
a. changes in how we accept payment from you;
b. changes in how we interact or communicate with you;
c. changes in any relevant Law;
d. changes in the financial viability (to be decided at our sole discretion) of the Service;
e. occurrence of an Event Outside Our Control;
f. and changes in Law applicable to the Service.
You may terminate this Agreement and any Service by giving notice of termination to us. You normally will not be entitled to receive any refund of your Service. If you terminate any Service, or terminate or otherwise refuse to accept the terms of this Agreement, we will cease to provide any Services to you.
Your participation in any of our competitions is at risk, and There Is No Guarantee That you will be the winner of any competition or that the Service will be always working. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that you will win any product from the services or competitions.
IN USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE CONDUCTED SUFFICIENT DUE DILIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH MONERO MINING. NOTWITHSTANDING OUR PROVISION OF CONSTANT HASH-RATE UNDER YOUR MINING CONTRACT, YOUR MINING CONTRACT MAY NOT RESULT IN THE CONSTANT GENERATION OF NEW VOUCHERS OR NEW FREE TICKETS DUE TO OTHER FACTORS, INCLUDING THE INCREASE IN THE OVERALL NETWORK HASH-RATE, THE INCREASE IN ELECTRICITY COSTS, THE DECREASE IN PRICE OF MONERO, OR THE DECREASE IN THE BLOCKCHAIN REWARD. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE MADE AN INDEPENDENT DECISION TO PURCHASE AND USE THE SERVICES FROM US BASED ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO YOU, WHICH YOU HAVE DETERMINED IS ADEQUATE FOR THAT PURPOSE. WE HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY INFORMATION OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RENDERED ANY OPINION TO YOU AS TO WHETHER THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS PRUDENT OR SUITABLE, AND YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY BY US EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Except as otherwise provided by nonwaivable, non-disclaimable applicable Law or the express provisions of this Agreement, we will not be liable for our inability to perform our obligations under this Agreement if we have taken reasonable precautions and exercised the diligence required by the circumstances when our inability to perform is the result of an Event Outside Our Control.
Except as otherwise provided by nonwaivable, nondisclaimable applicable Law or the express provisions of this Agreement, we will not be liable for any losses or damages caused by: (a) your misconduct, errors or negligence, including your failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement; (b) an act or failure to act of any person not directly within our control; (c) your use or misuse of our Services.
You understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your own sole risk.
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTY BY US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, MARKETERS ADVERTISERS OR SUPPLIERS (THE 'OTHER ENTITIES'), AS APPLICABLE, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND THE OTHER ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THERE IS NO WARRANTY, WHETHER BY US OR THE OTHER ENTITIES, THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR WITH RESPECT TO PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY CAPABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY PERSON SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO US OR THE OTHER ENTITIES, AS APPLICABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR THE OTHER ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR THE OTHER ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF TICKETS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF YOUR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE MARKETING OR PURCHASE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT, EVEN IF WE OR THE OTHER ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of public or private telecommunications or power networks, equipment failure, system failure, material change to Law, or change in industry self-regulation regarding Monero, Bitcoin, Monero mining or associated services.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to deliver the Services that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
This Agreement (including any Services) constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in this Agreement.
We may transfer or assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement or a Service to another entity, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this Agreement or the terms of the Service.